Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Already November!

Wow! It's already November! cRaZy! The school year is flying by so fast! Classes are going great and the new online journal is a success. The kids are really putting a great effort into it. Check it out at http://getthebearfacts.com . The yearbook is coming along as well. I will post a freebie for the writing and editing process soon. I created it using colors and a stop-light. It is working really well and cuts down on the time that I have to edit because by the time it gets to me, it's almost a final draft. Genius! I know! LOL I hope everyone is having a great school year. Feel free to share anything new that you are using this year for writing, management, just whatever. Enjoy the extra hour of sleep this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment