Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

February Read-A-Louds

February is halfway over and I'm just now catching up with my blog posts! Yikes! That's okay because I've crammed put all of my favorites into this one post. :) Trying to be efficient here! Anyway... Here they are! Enjoy!


For 100 Day, I've always read these three books. I realize there are more out there now but since I've been doing 100 day since 1998, I stick with what I like, no matter how old - 100th Day Worries, Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100 Day and the 100th Day of School. All of them are available through Amazon in case you can't find them through Scholastic Books. I've blogged about 100 day before and all of the activities I do. I'll try to upload some more with pictures this weekend. (No promises! LOL)










Next are my picks for Valentine's Day. I LOVE all of the crafts and goodies associated with Valentine's!!! Yummy!!!! Okay, anyway... Here is the link to my Pinterest Boards to find TONS of ideas for Valentine's Day (or any holiday, for that matter!). I really love all of these but The Day It Rained Hearts has to be my favorite. I like to have 'raining hearts' in the room! So much fun!



And finally, my picks for Presidents' Day. Students really get a kick out of My Teacher for President! They've always told me that I should run for president, especially my kinders, LOL! My personal favorite is Abe Lincoln's Hat. It gives a different perspective into the life of our most famous president. Kid's love making his hat and filling it with 'important things'!

Have a Fabulous February! See you soon! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment