Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Old Age Wisdom

As I'm sitting here going through blogs while I'm working online, I realize something. All of the curriculum, classroom resources, charts, worksheets, parent letters and teacher/student checklists and assessments I created years ago as an elementary teacher (and high school recently) were always freely shared with others. I am constantly seeing fellow educators creating similar items that are being "sold" on certain sites. I've always believed that the best ideas are stolen and re-created to fit the teaching style of the individual. That's not to say that my ideas aren't original because most of them are... My point being (there is a point)... if you didn't come up with an "original" idea, then don't put your "copyright" on it and sell it. OKAY! Off the soapbox and off the blogs for tonight. Back to yearbook... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment